1 to 1 Open water
We swim together & break down your open water swim into manageable units. You could be a complete newbie or done open water swimming before but just finding certain aspects difficult. This is your swim and together your swim goals can be reached.
There is a warm friendly face to meet you at the lake. I show you where to sign in at reception, how to enter the water, acclimatise and make sure you feel comfortable swimming in a wetsuit.
Ideal way to conquer any open water fears and for swimmers that feel swimming in a group is daunting.
- Bright colour swim cap
- Flip flops
- Swim towel
- Warm clothes for after your swim
- Dry bag for wetsuit after swim
- £7.00 which is payable at lake reception
NOWCA bands required. Sign up for one on NOWCA and collect from Denham lake on arrival.
Contact me at Heather.email@example.com for available dates and times and we can schedule a session.
Denham Lake entry is included. Other lakes have different lake entry prices which I will let you know on booking.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.