1:1 coaching session with Heather
in an endless pool with mirrors
45 min45 minutes
45 British pounds
This is your swim with individual attention. I help you work through new skills at your pace.
I have been given an opportunity to use an endless pool in a private residence. It can take a few minutes to get used to swimming in the pool but it's an amazing experience. The mirrors on the floor allow you to see how you are swimming.
No sessions on weekends or in school holidays.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot. If you request a refund, 24 hours or more, before the session, it will be subject to a 5% charge (with a minimum of £1).
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, will also incur a full charge.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If pool2lake has to cancel any pool, open water or swimrun classes, you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.