1:1 coaching session with Heather
in an endless pool with mirrors on Thur 10am
1 hr1 hour
50 British pounds
This is your swim with individual attention. I help you work through new skills at your pace.
I have been given an opportunity to use an endless pool in a private residence in Harpenden. It can take a few minutes to get used to swimming in the pool but it's an amazing experience. The mirrors on the floor allow you to see how you are swimming.
No sessions on weekends or in school holidays.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. All group pool classes are pre-booked and paid for in advance as part of a half term block (in line with the local school term timetable). No missed classes/unused sessions can be carried over to the next term, unless it is due to medical reasons. However, clients are welcome to make up their missed class in another suitable class, subject to the instructors prior approval and having space within the class
2. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. If a refund is done, it will be subject to a 5% charge (with a minimum of £1).
3. For any pre-booked pool or open water swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If pool2lake has to cancel any pool, open water or swimrun classes, you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.