2 week course every Wednesday
Intermediate / Advanced
Starts 19 MayStarts 19 May
22 British pounds
Townsend School, St Albans
- Stroke correction
- Swim fitness
- Preparation for the open water
Having a good front crawl takes time, dedication & hard work. The aim is to swim regularly to reap the rewards of an efficient front crawl.
In the swim sessions we focus on stroke tune-ups, by making sure we are on top of those bad habits by correcting them with good quality drills and also increasing your fitness. Brushing up on pacing skills which are vital for open water swimming and making sure all open water techniques like sighting, drafting and mass starts becoming second nature.
Feeling swim fit is a fabulous feeling and to know you're ready for the start of the open water season will give you a big confidence boost.
- Short Blade Fins
- Pull Buoy
- Water Bottle
- Finis Freestyler Hand Paddles
The change rooms will not be used. Please make sure you arrive swim ready. You will need a face mask to enter the swimming pool.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.