You have done an introduction to open water and now want to learn how to master the front crawl stroke.
The session is aimed at swimmers who can tread water comfortably and have swam breaststroke in the open water.
Julie Phillips, who is an open water coach will be helping you learn the front crawl stroke. Once you feel comfortable you can then focus on stamina building and open water skills.
Time: Monday 12pm
Lake entry of £7.00 will be included in the fee.
Any questions please let me know.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.