Improving your fitness, stamina & open water skills
1 hr1 hour
16 British pounds
Stanborough Rd, Welwyn Garden City AL8 6DF
The pools being closed have not allowed you to train and you are feeling slightly unfit. The session will give you a focus and allow you to build up your swim fitness.
Join the group because you know swimming in a group you train harder. It's also great fun swimming with others. You will have a laugh, I promise.
The session is aimed at intermediate / advanced front crawl swimmers.
We will use some drills in the open water to improve the technique, then focus on stamina building and open water skills.
When the water warms up we will be using fins ad hand paddles to improve technique.
Time: Monday 12.00
Lake entry of £7.00 will be included in the fee.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.