4 week course every Tuesday
Intermediate / Advanced
Started 8 JunStarted 8 Jun
44 British pounds
Luton Inspire Pool
- Stroke correction
- Swim fitness
- Preparation for the open water
The squad focus is on improving the efficiency of your front crawl, increasing your fitness, stamina and perfecting those vital open water techniques. Each week the session will be different and varied so you can enter the open water prepared. Nothing feels better than feeling fit.
We will have 1 swim lane, so spaces are limited to 8 swimmers. The session is aimed at intermediate & advanced front crawl swimmers.
Swim kit: pull buoy, short blade fins, FINIS hand paddles and a water bottle.
The lockers use a £0.20.
You will need a member card to enter, which can be collected from the reception. Allow time for this unless you have swum there before and have assess card.
Please don't pay entry into the pool, as I have paid that which is included in your booking.
Parking is free.
The Inspire cafe is available for teas and coffees when COVID restrictions are lifted.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.