This service is not available, please contact for more information.
Harpenden Leisure Centre Tuesday 9.00am
Mixed ability front crawl stroke correction session
5 British pounds
Leyton Rd, Harpenden AL5 2HU
The high energy mixed ability squad will allow you to develop your front crawl, so you will be ready for the open water season.
- We develop the front crawl.
- Increase your swim fitness.
- Understand the front crawl breathing and timing.
- Develop the vital open water techniques.
- It’s also great fun and the group has a good energy.
- You must be able to swim two lengths of front crawl.
-Short blade fins,
- Pull buoy
- Finis Freestyler hand paddles.
- Bottle of water
NO BOOKING NEEDED pay at the Harpenden pool reception on the day.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot. If you request a refund, 24 hours or more, before the session, it will be subject to a 5% charge (with a minimum of £1).
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, will also incur a full charge.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If pool2lake has to cancel any pool, open water or swimrun classes, you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.