Have you always wanted to learn how to swim front crawl?
This lesson will help you transition from a breaststroke to a front crawl swimmer.
The front crawl stroke is broken down so it's easy to manage and understand. It's done at a slow pace.
You must have done an introduction to open water.
The session is aimed at swimmers who can tread water and have swam breaststroke in the open water.
Time: Friday 1.00pm
Lake entry of £8.00 will be included in the fee.
Entrance to the venue is from the A1081, follow signs to the Open Water Swimming (what3words location of entrance to lakeside ///lots.yarn.behind)
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.