Denham Waterski Club North Orbital Road Denham Bucks UB9 5HE
Loving been back in the open water but lacking a bit of swim technique and focus.
Swimming in a coached session you are able to correct any stroke faults that may have crept back into your front crawl stroke. We break the stroke down into small manageable bits so it’s not too overwhelming and makes it easier to correct.
Using the correct front crawl drills will allow you to improve your swim technique, so you swim more efficiently. This then helps with improving your stamina. We also cover open water techniques, like sighting.
Bring hand paddles and fins along if you have any.
Remember it takes time, patience and dedication for a good front crawl.
Come start your front crawl journey!!!
* £7.00 lake entry has been added to the coaching.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.