Understand how to continue swimming through the winter safely
27 British pounds
Why would anyone actually want to continue swimming through winter? I swam skins last winter and it was wonderful.
It's very addictive and you feel a great sense of achievement and so much better afterwards.
Cold water swimming is an extreme sport and should be done with care and good knowledge. The cold water temperatures need to be respected.
• Learn to recognise the signs in yourself before someone else does. Body awareness is crucial.
I will guide you on your cold water swim journey, making sure you feel safe and have a wonderful cold water experience. This is a great opportunity to ditch the wetsuit and embrace the cold water under guidance.
We will have a pre swim chat about cold water swimming and what to expect followed by a swim.
£7.00 Lake entry is included
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot. If you request a refund, 24 hours or more, before the session, it will be subject to a 5% charge (with a minimum of £1).
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, will also incur a full charge.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If pool2lake has to cancel any pool, open water or swimrun classes, you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.