Wild swimming has become very popular and especially with the benefits for mental health. Or you just feel like doing something fun and different.
What we cover?
- Good access points
- Adjusting your breathing
- Understanding cold water
- Open water techniques like sighting if you swim front crawl
Treading water comfortably is important.
You can swim heads up breaststroke or front crawl.
I meet you at the river and show you the different entry points. Give you advice and guidance to make the whole wild swim experience fabulous.
If you have any questions at all, please do email before booking.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.