Warmer weather calls for exploring different swim locations.
The Great River Ouse will be our location for the adventure swim and we will be swimming 2.7km of the river. It’s time to get an adrenaline rush, laugh and be surrounded by fabulous people.
Swimming in the Ouse with the gentle current, allowing our bodies to be free and light while soaking in the glistening reflections on the waters. Then seeing how the river elegantly curves giving us different breath-taking views on each bend. The trees standing tall showing off their character and the mind boggles trying to capture all the different green colours of the landscape. The mixture of new and old bridges tower over us as we slowly glide underneath them.
Date: 30 July
Meet Time: 9.30am
Lunch or Brunch
Swim Distance: 2.7km
Swim ability: Breaststroke or front crawl swimmers
Safety cover: 2 open water coaches
- Travel to the river
- Brunch / Lunch costs
The swim is an adventure swim and not about speed, more about swimming in a different location and feeling safe.
We will have to park half the cars at the start location and the other half at the finish location.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot. If you request a refund, 24 hours or more, before the session, it will be subject to a 5% charge (with a minimum of £1).
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, will also incur a full charge.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If pool2lake has to cancel any pool, open water or swimrun classes, you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.