Learn how to swim the front crawl stroke in the open water. We will break the stroke down so it's easy to understand.
You can swim breaststroke and are now wanting to learn how to swim front crawl.
You must be comfortable in the open water and be able to tread water.
£7.00 Lake entry included
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot. If you request a refund, 24 hours or more, before the session, it will be subject to a 5% charge (with a minimum of £1).
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount. Cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, will also incur a full charge.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If pool2lake has to cancel any pool, open water or swimrun classes, you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.