This service is not available, please contact for more information.
22 July Junior River Safety & Swim
Creating summer memories and river safety
20 British pounds
Hartham common, Hertford
Open water for juniors is the perfect way of creating summer swimming memories and understanding how to be safe around a river and lakes.
The priority with introducing children to the open water is making sure they have fun!!! If they enjoy the open water, they will want to come back to do it again.
Open water is a wonderful sport for the whole family, especially with more people staying in the UK for holidays, it's good to understand how to swim in colder waters, learn the safety aspects and learn how to swim in a wetsuit and without.
This is not a competitive session.
The session is aimed at juniors 10 - 14, who are comfortable swimming front crawl in the pool.
If you are unsure, please do email me first.
Open water adventures are waiting for you!!!
Bright coloured swim hat
Swimmers will be given tow floats
If you did want to buy a tow float for holiday adventures.
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.