Want to try a new sport?
What is Swimrun?
Swimrun is an endurance sport, which originated in Sweden and the aim is to swim and then run across a set course. You get to explore stunning environments and swim in amazing bodies of water. An adventure is not far away.
Starting any new sport you may not know where to start or feel slightly overwhelmed. That is why we are here to help. You won't be running or swimming massive distances, it honestly is a fun opportunity.
You don’t have to rush out and buy every piece of swimrun kit.
This is a great opportunity to ask lots of questions.
What to bring?
• Wetsuit, does not have to be swimrun specific OR trisuit
• Goggles and bright coloured swim cap
• Off road trainers. Lightweight.
• Warm clothes for afterwards
• Pull buoy
Optional hand paddles
• Understand all the equipment. Have a go at swimming with trainers on and then running in a wetsuit. It could take some getting used to.
• Using the hand paddles and a pull buoy could make you feel like you're swimming with an equipment overload.
• Ask lots of questions.
You can swim front crawl or breaststroke.
Any questions just email: email@example.com
Booking Terms and Conditions
1. Our open water classes & getaways all require some flexibility due to weather, so we might have to make changes. We will ensure the changes have minimal impact and we will inform you as soon as possible.
2. Any cancellations of pre-booked swim sessions must be via email at least 24 hours in advance of the session start time. Where possible we will transfer the session to a different slot.
3. For any pre-booked swim session that you fail to attend, you will be charged the full session amount.
4. We regret if there is insufficient demand for the trip / course or the minimum number is not met we have the right to cancel it. If we do have to cancel, we will tell you as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund.
5. If any pool, open water or swimrun classes have to be cancelled due to COVID you will receive a full refund or the fee will be transferred to another date.